Thursday, October 6, 2011

97.3 The Zone, The House United

The House United 6-9am M-F
Theres a new sports radio station in Birminghan called 97.3 The Zone. A guy at work told me about it this morning and I just have to find out more.
I was more than excited to find out that The Zone kicks off the morning with the voice of Alabama, Eli Gold and Auburn hero, Stan White. The Zone calls this morning show The House United. I really do not know too much about Stan whlte, but I have been listening to Eli Gold for years. So I'm hoping this will be a clean, fun sports talk radio show.
The sad thing about this show is that it is on the air at the same time as The Rick and Bubba Show. So, I know, at least for me, it will be hard to choose between the two.

2 comments:

  1. The Zone is a clean sports talk show and fortunately they replay the Rick and Bubba show on the same station at 2 PM everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot about the replay... Thanks

    ReplyDelete