Friday, October 7, 2011

Paper Camera



Paper Camera for Android 3/5


Paper Camera $1.99/free today at the Amazon App Store


Paper Camera is a camera app that makes the pictures you take look like paper. The effects are applied to the pictures as you take them instead going back and editing the pictures.



The drawbacks I found using this app were:

1. it is a little slow on my Droid X

2. it has limited camera function within the app, no zoom

3. After taking 2 pictures the app froze up on me and I had to manually shut it down

There are a few positive to this app as well:

1. I like the layout of the app

2. It's very simple and straight to the point

3. The effects actually look good

If you like taking pictures a lot with your phone, then I recommend definitely getting this app expescially for free. But on the other hand, if you don't really use your camera that much then I would not recommend it for the $1.99 price. But for free it is a fun app to play around with.
I give Paper Camera a 3 out of 5






1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks really cool. What is the picture of the single object of?

    ReplyDelete