Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cartoon Defense App

Cartoon Defense for Android: 3/5
Cartoon Defense $.99/ Free today at the Amazon App Store
Funny little game to play to pass the time. Very simple concept, basically there's a castle and people trying to attack it. You're given different variety of guns, bomb and missiles to help defend your castle with. At the end of each round you're given points to resupply with.
I don't believe you can waste too much time with this game. The levels are very repetitive only adding more enemies and some flying enemies. Cartoon Defense is a ga,me that I know I will get bored with very quickly and I will problem not see it through to any major levels in the game. I would recommend not paying for this app. You should get a free version of this game. Get it today for free at Amazon or get the free version with ads.
I give Cartoon to Defend (if free) a 3 out of 5
UPDATE:  I already uninstall this app 10:49am 10/6/11

No comments:

Post a Comment