Sunday, July 10, 2011

Puptent Approved: Netflix X Update!

As some of you may know Netflix has changed their prices again.
New Prices:
Plan 1: Unlimited Streaming (no DVDs) for $7.99 a month Plan
2: Unlimited DVDs, 1 out at-a-time (no streaming), for $7.99 a month.
The price for getting both of these plans will be $15.98 a month.
For new members, these changes are effective immediately; for existing members, the new pricing will start for charges on or after September 1, 2011.
Link to Netflix Blog
To keep it short, I would like to rethink the 4 out of 5 I gave Netflix on my last post.
Old post: Netflix X
Giving what I said about how Netflix is lacking the movies on the streaming side. I was forced to end my Netflix service. Maybe if everyone ends their service to maybe Netflix will see that they made a mistake. Money talk... I now give Netflix a 1 out of 5 P.S. I uninstalled the app

No comments:

Post a Comment