Thursday, July 7, 2011

Movie Night: A First Class Night...

Dinner: Carrrabba's
Movie: X-MEN First Class

So the night started off at Carrabba's were we celebrated my wife's 27th birthday. She is a big fan of Italian food, but I do not care much for the olive garden, so being the wonderful person she is, she said we can go to Carrabba's. She had all her friends thereis and I think every one had a good time. There were a lot of people there and it was very hard to hear. The only people I could talk to were the ones sitting right beside me. Lucky for me it was Savannah "my wife " and my friend Drew and his Rachel. After Carrabba's my wife and her friends wanted to go see a movie. I was scared at first you never know what you could end up seeing. but i was very surprised when we ended up seeing x-men first class

The Good: The story was good the special effects were and it had all the things that make a good comic book movie.

The Bad: I have to say I think they went a little overboard on the sexual content. Not that there is any nudity in the movie, but that there were a lot of women in their underwear. This is not a x-men movie for the kids.

I am afraid I am going to have to give the move a 3 out of 5 for the sexual content and language. The people that make movies need to know that you do not need all that bad stuff to sale movies or to entertain people. Well I guess that's all I am going to say for now.

3 out if 5

For more about the movie check out the links below:

      X-MEN First Class IMDb

      X-MEN First Class Pluggedin


No comments:

Post a Comment