Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Puptent Approved: Best Bible app



Out of all the bible apps I have used so far You version seems to be the best for me. It has a free NIV "internet only" And you can download many other free bible translations to use offline. I like the New American Standard Version myself  (NASB)
This app has all the things you need, bookmarks, a places to make notes, devotionals and a reading plans. It also has a verse of the day widget and you can link verses and your notes to facebook and twitter. I give You Version Bible app a 5 out of 5
Available for: Android, Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry and Windows Phone
If you click the link below from your mobile phone It should direct you to the proper place to download the app for your Device. Or you can go to your devices app store.
Link: You version Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment